Sunday, January 31, 2010

Juz a trial....

I went to the salon that i usually go yesterday...changed my hairstyle that i doubt....hmm...watever it's, no harm to try (er....mayb ther are)... back to straight hair & i did actually highlighted... aiz....i feel dat i looked like ganster now which...is TOTALLY NOT MY STYLE...hopefully the colour will becum nicer after i wash my hair...

so...dat's it ::

can see anot...?


closer view then...

I took these pic using webcam..that's why ther're not clear enough...jz feel lazy to walk all along the way to downstair-->get my camera-->transfer to my laptop...although my house is not big...

So....i'll wish u all Happy Chinese New Year with my new hairstyle...don't logde police report if u see me playing poker cards...i'm jz solely playing...not gambling... though...i LOOKED LIKE now... =.=''

**************************************

at 1845, 31 Jan 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment