Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My nokia 5800

Bought it on the night i finish my last final paper. =nokia 5800= had been comparing the phones for some time & finally decided to get this~ Seriously i dun like its' design.. it's really UgLy..mayb it's not jz dat i dun like... that's the reason y it fail to get my full affection.. However, it's really user friendly la. I appreciate~ lolz


=The original=


My cam is much nicer with the same "blinkz" rite?


And finally D.I.Y using the nail art sticker

Nicer afterall? hahaazz... >_<

at 1813hr, 11st May 2010

2 comments:

  1. lol... quite kua zhang! haha but nevertheless nice also la...

    i think i also told you the phone doesn't look nice originally =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyo.........i noe the phone is not nice also...heee

    haa...not kua zhang la! guess it wont last until nx sem starts. haha

    ReplyDelete