Wednesday, June 23, 2010

~The Handsome~

He is the chosen one in 23/06/2010 sinchew newspaper !

He looks smart in formal wear !

He is inevitable a born-to-be leader !

He has series of plans for his future !

He is loyal to his girlfriend !

He is a helpful friend !

He has a good heart !

He loves Jacky Cheung's songs !

And now, i gonna introduce my GOOD FRIEND Chee Chin Wei ::


The Handsome of the day


Was so surprised when i got to know he is on the paper *the corner of pretties & handsome* !

To ccw :
wow.. u looked smart, is true ( my dad said so as well ). haha.. hey, u noe wat... smart is always much much much more better than solely handsome (eg : 飞伦海头) ! lolz... I'm so pround that i can b ur fren ! heee

would like to end this short post with wishes to my dear fren... wishing you could achieve ur dream as a succesful entreprenuer ! jia you lor !



at 1351, 24th June 2010

1 comment:

  1. Hui Xuan, after almost 6 years, I accidentally bumped into this post. I never knew you had a blog before. I almost forgotten that the reporter took the photo of me before. I never knew that you had praised me this much before when some thinks I looked gay (you-know-who).

    Thank you so much for your wishes, I am still working hard achieve the dream that you have stated. Looking back at this post makes me feel very motivated.

    If you read this comment, I just want to say, thank you, and I am touched. I wish you the best of everything in life, and may your dream comes true too! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Take care.

    ReplyDelete