Thursday, October 29, 2009

Impressed

yea, Joanne slpt alrdy.. & I supposed to be reading ethology--bear farming.. the weather is nice for bed, it was cold, drizzling at the outside...

I couldn't continue reading anymore..the content of the note is too sad ! it's about bear farming in China, how we human get the bile from them, how they're being kept.. It's totally CRUEL !!! T_T

I'm not a animal rights supporter as it seems a little bit extreme.. and I have to admit that I'm actually speciesism..However, I really do feel depressed in the way human treat those wild animals and I believed that most of you wil feel the same way as I do if you know about the process..Aisss..so sad.. let's move on the the happy incident then..or..i shud say it's funny+pity..

Haha..Hanson Teoh (my doggie) got ear infection! okay..shouldn't laugh..but whenever i imagine how he looked like, it's really amusing! dad brought him to vet and my cutie little doggie got 3 injections.lolz.. (now he's okay and full of pep alrdy)

My night end up with "photo shooting" again.. Eg:


********************

Woke up at bout 8am... gonna sit for 2 papers with 1 hr break in between today.. morning started with a small pack of biscuit.. wuuu..it's not nice but nvmd.. i'm lazy to go out and buy..lunch during the 1 hr break--1 vanilla bread while walking... and the worst is the bread is "liveless", it's taste bad... aizz..today's meals are really "disaster"..

came out earlier from etho exam, it's torturing to sit there for 2 n a half hrs n writting non-stop!
and of course, i came home..& extremely hungry right now! I'm impatient to write anymore! time for a big MEAL ! bubye!

at 7.42pm, 29th Oct 2009


No comments:

Post a Comment