Sunday, October 18, 2009

~ ThE StaRter ~

Okay.. I decided to abandon my previous blog. And this, will be the VISIBLE one~

I dun used to write blog, the reason I create this blog? is simply wanna to fleeeeee from studying so that there's at least something I've done in a day. swt~ *though i knew it's solely an evasion* heheee...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*******************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is 18th of October 2009, clock showing 7.25pm...

The dates of my final exam is as bellow ::

**Ruminant production changed to 26th Oct 2009

Seriously I shouldn't be blogging at this CRUCIAL time.. but.. wat to do~ nvmd.. As usual, i brought SOME books home, planning to study during weekends.. However, AS USUAL again most of the books are hibernating in my bag. Going back tonite at 10.30pm. hopefully the determination to study will come to me as soon as possible +_+

p/s : the time showing in my blog is wrong, & I've no idea how to change it right now..

No comments:

Post a Comment