Saturday, November 7, 2009

99.99% homemade dishes

I would start this post by sending condolence to my dad's fishes... one of their fren (a 9-year-old Jelawat) committed suicide yesterday's afternoon...he jumped out from the aquarium and died on the spot.. argh.... so sorry to hear that...

During dinner time, i was surprise to see THIS ::


OMG ! the 1st thought that came to my mind was: " Is this our pet that jumped out this afternoon ?? " The answer was YES ! argh!!!!! I WONT EAT IT !!!! I'm DETERMINTED not to eat it........ yea...i dint eat, dint taste it even though they said it was fresh & delicious.... dat was actually jz half of it since it's too much for my parents to finish it.. this is the caudal part...

After a small discussion, parents decided to invite my aunt & cousins to finish the other half later on the same day...nah...dat's another half ::


This is the cranial part...Everyone said it's nice...yea, it smell tasty...but....sis & I refused to eat also... >.<

* Rest in peace dear Jelawat, all the best in the other world. *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dad woke me up this morning..er....r...r...it was actually 11am alrdy..heheee... he was excited in telling me that he had made aleo vera dessert...har....??!! ermmm...alright... i'll try it... when i was brushing my tooth, the image appeared in my mind was ::

Aleo vera planted by my dad

Went down stairs after that & i saw this ::

Homemade aleo vera dessert

Hmm..not bad...can be improved still ! hahaaaa....thx daddy~ ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heeerrrmmmmm....i was wondering will it be another pure HOME-producing-cooked food tmr.... lets wait & see... haha

at 1542, 8th Nov 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment