Thursday, November 12, 2009

Bye Sem 3 !

Finally done the last paper of this semester -- Veterinary Anatomy II -- Got another jab for hep B immediately after the paper... >.< Waited the bus for half an hour ALONE at the last bus stop...


wat to do? in order to 'defeat' the boredom, i took out my hp, switched on the mp3 player & listened to some old songs (long time dint update my phone)...i hav been using it after SPM ..it seemed like outdated, but i dint intend to change it yet. (although sis offered me an iphone) =.=

~Reached collage --> tidied up my things in a low speed --> returned the key --> waited for dad to pick me up~

wat to do again? luckily i had predicted this situation.. brought my violin, played ^^ Finally reached home at bout 4pm...

The willingness of escaping from exam decreased.. everything become less interesting as compared to before/during the final.. switched on my laptop, sign in fb n msn, play games..but...it's not as fun as i expected.. I've lost of my direction..how to fill my timetable full this week b4 heading to practicals...? aizz...feel like crying...

This sem is... incrediblely FAST... another 3 and a half yr b4 graduate.. Bye sem 3 ! I guess i've learnt a lot in this half a year...

at 1937, 12nd Nov 2009
************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment